WWDC 2020 will start next Monday, on June 22, and Apple is preparing and all geared up for its first absolutely virtual gathering because of the current global situation due to the COVID-19 pandemic. In anticipation of the occasion, Apple has recently discharged another update for its official Apple Developer application, which will let its users and designers watch the whole meetings on the web.
Earlier named as the WWDC App, the Apple Developer application offers access to recordings and articles for developers, remembering specialized recordings of new highlights for as of late discharged equipment, for instance, new iPhones or iPads. Apple has picked the application to live stream the WWDC 2020 opening keynote, just as different meetings planned for one week from now.
The present update remembers more data for the WWDC 2020 calendar, notwithstanding an overhauled Discover tab, an alternative to most loved individual content, and an updated Browse tab. Apple Developer App will now be available for the first time in history through catalyst technology.
How to get WWDC App on your iOS Device?
- On your iOS device, search the App Store for WWDC App or Apple Developer or alternatively, you can click this link
- Once you find the App, click on download
- After downloading you will be able to sign in by adding your Apple Id
- You can now check the details of WWDC tab at the bottom
- Tap the browse tab to watch the conference and get all the information and update you need.
The occasion will start with a Special Event Keynote on Monday, June 22 at 10 a.m. PT/1 p.m. ET. This occasion will stream legitimately from Apple Park and be accessible to watch by means of Apple’s site, the Apple Developer application, the Apple TV application, and YouTube. Other meetings will stay accessible solely on the Apple Developer application.