Google updated it’s iPhone app yesterday.
Some of the fixes and improvements are :-
1. Added support for search by voice for iPod touch .
2. Improved stability when using voice on restricted networks.
3. Fix crashes when searching for @.
4. Fix crashes when pasting in search box.
5. Improvements for using voice search on iPod touch .
Apple claims that there is an app for just about everything. Sure there are alternatives to some of the apps but sometimes we wish that there was an iPhone app for that particular service.
Do post in the name of the apps you wish was available for the iPhone platform but is currenlty not there.
I say : Feedly
We were planning to come up with an iPhone app for TheAppleGoogle and suddenly a thought struck us. What would Apple do if we name our app as “TheAppleGoogle”. Wow, that would be interesting . Would they reject the app or approve it??
Declining so many apps these days , Apple seems to be on a streak and it feels as if they would straight away reject our app due to duplication of functionality and the “g” word in it.
They would say ” REMOVE THE G WORD OR REMOVE THE APP” .