Google, is promoting HTML 5 . Now, they have introduced a look of how HTML 5 can be used to create web graphics, designs etc. They also said that you could play YouTube videos without the Flash Player.
The Flash Player has a lot of security loopholes in it. The amount of securiy threats to flash are increasing day by day.
So Google has launched this demo of HTML 5 to help users understand the threat of flash and to make them have a look at HTML 5.
To have a look at the demo go to http://www.youtube.com/html5
Search Results for: apple
Google News has yet another feature which tends to amaze users. This new feature in Google news is known as “Add a Section”. Users can now add a section to Google news about a topic on which they need the news feed.
There are various topics to choose from like cars,technology etc.
To add a section, a user must not be necessarily logged on, but logging in provides a good utiliztion of the tool.
The website creates a cookie of the Google News page, whereby if you visit it the next time, it remembers your last added section without even logging in. But the sad part is that if you manually remove the cookies or use a software such as CCleaner or TuneUp Utilities, you need to add a section whenever you visit the page.
To add a section go to news.google.com and on the top right corner of your screen you could see this feature.
Oh! Well oh well! It is really hard to make predictions for the iPhone . It has nearly got every possible thing.
But still there are a few things which are missing and are listed below:-
1. Camera – The iPhone is very much supposed to get a 5MP camera which supports video recording.
2. Non-Jail-breakable- Apple is going to ship non-jail-breakable iPhones. But as we all know these dev people are unbeatable.
3. WiFi/n – This is a new level of wifi which supports extremely high data transfer at a tremendous speed. The iPhone is bound to have this.
4. Larger display- This feature is rumored at various sources that the iPhone will get a larger display of 5inch.
5. Upgraded iPhone OS- The iPhone OS would be upgraded to 4.0 which should add an office app (iwork) and also Bluetooth transfer capabilities with other non-iphone OS devices.
Yes Yes, i do know that Apple has recently released a new iMac and it would be dumb to make any further changes so soon.
But guess what, Apple is planning to release another iMac somehere in the end of 2010 or start of 2011.
The features to be included are:-
1.Intel Core i9 processors- Oh Gosh! these are to be developed by Intel(ofcourse) and it has been rumored that Intel has set up a partnership with Apple for the i9’s.It is codenamed GulfTown and has 6 Cores.
2.46′- It is also truly believed that Apple is going to launch their 46 inch iMac…wow…who would then go for a tv? instead just plug in a Tv Tuner Card.
3. 32 or 64 Gigabytes Of RAM- Just imagine how fast the PC would work with such beasts loaded.
4. 6TB of storage.
5. nVidia/AMD Better Graphics.
6. As usual and 100% sure is the costly price of the imacs….ha ha
Wow! Lets hope Apple rolls out these Upgrades soon…..
Jailbreaking is a process that allows iPhone and iPod Touch users to run unofficial code on their devices bypassing Apple’s official distribution mechanism, the App Store.
Whenever we hear that , once we jailbreak we could download all the paid apps for free, there is an urge to jailbreak. But the negatives about jailbreaking hold us back!
I am going to list down some of the positives and negatives about jailbreaking.
1. Paid Apps -Jailbreaking allows you to download all the paid apps from the app store for free. You just cannot do that without jailbreaking your iPhone or iPod touch.
2. Customize – After jailbreaking, Winterboard can be used to customize your iPod touch or iPhone. You could change wallpapers, fonts, apply new themes etc.
3 SSH – Jailbreaking also allows you to SSH into your iPod touch or iPhone. With this you could explore all the contents of the device via the internet.
4. If you do not like the jailbreak, you could do a restore from iTunes to get your device back to normal.
1. There is a 0.1 percent chance that you may brick your iPod touch or iPhone
2. It voids your warranty(You could do a restore to get it back).
3. You cannot upgrade to the latest firmware release by Apple instantly.
4. You could get the iKee worm or its variants(but if you just change your root password, you won’t get it).
So now its upon you to decide whether to jailbreak or not!
The iSlate or the Apple Tablet is going to have the iPhone OS and not the MacOS which is very dissapointing for most of the users. On Apple’s part, this is justified as the Mac OS does not have support for touch whereas the iPhone OS is completely designed for touch. The Apple tablet being completely touch enabled along with hand gestures is going to have the iPhoneOS. For many users this wouldn’t be a thing to cheer for as many people already own the iPod touch or the iPhone, why would they go for a device which is exactly like the iPhone but only has a larger screen and supports gestures? They would be able to run all the apps on their iPhone, then why should they purchase the tablet?
Apple told it’s developers to develop their apps now for a larger screen (mentioned in the below article). This is a hint that the iTablet is going to have the iPhoneOS.
PLEASE DO POST IN YOUR COMMENTS AND LET US KNOW WHAT YOU THINK OF TheAppleGoogle.
THIS COULD ALSO BE USED AS A DISCUSSION THREAD.