Google at Google I/O recently announced that it is bringing Google Assistant, its powerful voice assistant which competes with Siri on the iPhone. Available as an App, Google Assistant will now be available for iPhones across the world and users will be able to have conversations with it and get instant responses.
Here are some things you can do with Google Assistant on your iPhone:
– Make quick phone calls (“Call Mom”)
– Send text messages (“Text my bestie”)
– Send emails (“Email my boss the latest TPS report”)
– Set reminders (“Remind me to buy a birthday gift for Sarah”)
– Set calendar events (“Set a calendar event for dinner with Charlie tomorrow from 7-9”)
– Play music (“Play Jazz music on YouTube”)
– Navigate to places (“Get me directions home”)
– Ask it anything (“Will I need an umbrella today?”)
Google has promised to bring Chatbot abilities to Google Assistant as well which should completely change the landscape.