WeVideo — The Feature-Rich Video Editor (Review)

wevideoWeVideo, from WeVideo Inc (rated as the top developer by Google Play), is the video editing App for you if you’re someone who likes to catch those special moments. You can combine images, videos and even audio to create a video with suitable themes to make the moments even more memorable. But does it do well, let’s find out:

Content and Features


First things first, you must sign into Facebook, Google+ or sign up with the App itself. The whole screen is divided into two panels, the first taking around 15% of the screen space (excluding your Android status bar, that is) and the second taking up the rest 85%. The top panel acts as a preview for the media you have selected to use in your video.


The bottom panel acts as a gallery, showing you the media content stored on your phone in which you can long press and drag an individual item to the top panel to use in the video. You can tap the magic wand button to select a theme, download it, put a suitable title, and voila! The App also allows you to share the video on your social networks or save to your gallery, as you prefer. However, WeVideo doesn’t support the latest Android 5.0, so people with Google Nexus devices and Motorola Moto X would have to wait.

Display and Appearance


There are various fancy themes to add your videos to make them look awesome and suitable according to your taste. Furthermore, some elements, such as the slide out menu for instance, emulates Lollipop’s Material Design. And in case you are not aware, it is super eye-candy, as every activity is followed with a beautiful transition. No complaints here.

The Good

– Well laid-out interface
– Adding audio is supported
– Ad-free

The Not So Good

– Doesn’t Support Lollipop, yet.

The Verdict


All in all, WeVideo is something you must definitely try out even if you are not into videography. It’s an App you most definitely will need to combine those awesome moments into one beautiful video. You can download the App from here.

TheAppleGoogle Rating — 4/5

ReviewsCollect Ad

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *