A major update has started rolling out for OnePlus One, fixing some long-standing bugs, like the screen artifacts and issues with its WiFi connectivity.
The official changes are:
– Fixed an issue with memory causing screen artifacts
– Fixed the “black bar” issue
– Fixed persist partition corruption
– Fixed Filesystem
– Fixed WiFi and modem crashes
– Fixed random reboots and instability
– Fixed issue with AT&T VoLTE
The update will bump the software on your device to the CM11S 44S build.
If you haven’t received the update yet, fret not, for it will eventually roll out, based on your region.
Check out the official post on the OnePlus forums.