Under the leadership of Marissa Meyer, Yahoo! today announced the availability of an all new Yahoo! Mail client for iOS. The new mail supports a brand new and elegant user interface that removes all distractions including ads and simply presents a gorgeous UI for Yahoo! mail users.
• Access your inbox in just one tap
• Receive automatic notifications for new messages
• Quickly scan messages in your inbox with continuous scroll
Message with ease
• Auto complete email addresses as you type
• Simply swipe left on any message to delete, flag, move, mark as read and more
• Multi-select messages to organize your inbox faster
Get more done, faster
• Easily attach photos or take new ones while composing a message
• Preview photos right at the top of a message
• Search through all messages across all folders
Following the footsteps of Google, Yahoo also decided to launch a native email client. You can download the App from the App Store for free.