Apply Real-Time Filters to Videos With Cinema-trix for iOS (REVIEW)
You’ve probably applied effects to your videos after it has been shot. But how about adding stunning visual effects while you’re capturing the video? Cinema-trix allows you to do just that. With Cinema-trix for iPhone and iPad, you will be able to add real-time video effects to your video. Even photos can be captured with the App. There are many effects for you choose from. Select one and simply start capturing a video.
Cinema-trix will magically add the effects to your video in real-time providing you with a revolutionary augmented reality experience. The downside is that the free App includes various ads that somewhat have an impact on your experience. Enhanced pro options are available as an in-app purchase.
All videos you create can be shared via Twitter, Facebook, YouTube and social media. The idea is huge, but the execution needs some improvement.
• Real time special effects utilizing the iPhone camera.
• Configurable application affect options (different color filter options, edge detection, pixel size, blur, posterize)
• High resolution photo “snap-shot” options.
• Edit photos from photo library.
• Photo and video sharing options via Instagram, Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, and email.
TheAppleGoogle Rating – 8/10