Following the acquisition of Instagram, Facebook has just launched a brand new camera app for iOS that will surely kill the entire purpose of Instagram. With a stunning user interface to match that of Instagram, a revolutionary social connection and a break-through concept, the “Facebook Camera” App appears to be a success at first sight. Facebook Camera allows you to instantly snap pictures, add effect, add tags and share with your friends and family via Facebook.
There are 14 filters available, batch upload, location features and lots more. Here is the list of things that the new Facebook Camera App can do -
– Post multiple photos from your camera roll at a time
– Crop and apply filters to give your photos a new look
– Scroll down a single feed of all your friends’ photos
– Tag your friends, add photo captions and say where you are
– See photos from the different apps your friends use
It is a very handy little App. Now the question is, did Facebook really need to spend $1 billion for Instagram?
Get the App from here for free.