Dropbox has updated its iOS App today that adds the ability to upload bulk photos in one go. The Dropbox 1.4 update will let you upload multiple photos and videos at once, and also import documents from other Apps into your Dropbox account. A dedicated “Uploads” tab has also been added to make the upload process more simple and accessible.
Complete list of changes include -
● Support for Spanish, French, German, and Japanese
● Return to tab-based interface for simpler app navigation experience
● Improved file uploading experience:
● New dedicated Uploads tab
● Bulk upload photos and videos
● Import files from Mail and other apps for upload to Dropbox
● Numerous bug fixes
Dropbox is free and can be downloaded from the App Store.
Screenshot by MacStories