Apple has released iMovie 1.1 that has the ability to split video clips and adds support for iPod touch 4th generation. The photo browser in iMovie now displays the newest images at top and allows you to quickly add pictures to your movie.
You could now record HD quality movies from your iPod touch and edit them on the fly with iMovie. If you have already purchased the App for your iPhone, it would be available as a free download. New users could get it for $4.99 from the App Store.
Here’s what’s new in iMovie 1.1 –
• Compatible with iPod touch (4th generation).
• Ability to split video clips.
• Automatic music looping when video extends beyond music track.
• Scrub to preview clips in Video Browser.
• In-app Tips page that illustrates how to use key features.
• Updated Photos Browser with newest images at top.
• Mute badge to indicate video clips with audio disabled.
• Additional performance and reliability improvements.
via [iPhone Heat]