Top 5 iPad Themes for iPhone
As soon as the iPad was released the jailbreaking community started to emulate it. A lot of users have released themes of the iPad for jailbroken iPhone/iPod Touch.
As almost all have the same name, I am going to pull out 5 of them along with the authors name which would make it easier for you to choose and download the particular one. Many of them were also buggy and were not iPad themes, so do make the right choice. To download them you need to go to Cydia and then type iPad in the Search Bar.
1. Simple iPad Theme – Developed by rorypiper. This iPad theme completely replicates the iPad and even shrinks the icons. It has the iPad Dock, Lock background and the Wallpaper. After installing it add beyouriphone.com as a source and then download Shrink from Cydia to shrink your icons.
2. dmmendels iPad Theme – Developed by Mendel Suissa. This also does the same thing but it is developed by a different author.
3. iPad Complete – Developed by Mani. A winterboard theme for the iPhone and iPod Touch .It fails to shrink the icons but that could be done via Shrink. It even does not display the percentage of battery remaining beside the battery icon on the status bar. You even have to activate Black Navigation Bar from Winterboard to get the complete experience of the theme.
4. iPad Dock Theme -Developed by joavst. If you are fascinated by the iPad dock itself and don’t want to change everything else then you could have this. It also sets the iPad default wallpaper as your lock screen background.Just gives you the feel of the dock. This dock theme fails to represent the proper iPad Dock so you must go for a complete theme.
5. iPad – Developed by Powertoola. This theme is for SpringBoard.